Re: Friendlier Topics - AKKKKKKK

In a message dated 6/26/2004 5:16:06 PM Central Standard Time,
holmesbm@usit.net writes:
Went to the UT Trial Gardens Blooms Day today.
Summer Celebration for the UT experiment station in West TN is July 8.  I'm
supposed to help with weeding there next Tuesday.  I might be wearing waders if
this rain doesn't stop.  We are expecting lots more tonight and tomorrow.
The university does a wonderful job with public education at both Blooms Day and
Summer Celebration.  I feel very fortunate to be able to participate.  BTW,
Lynda, you should plan on going to Jackson for the event.  It's scheduled for 1
- 8 p.m., and, if you've never been, it's always just great.  This year Plato
Touliatos is going to be speaking on trees.

zone 7
West TN