Re: Fahrenheit 911

Hi, Eva. I remember your description as one of the most moving battleground reports I'd ever read.

On Saturday, June 26, 2004, at 03:52 PM, Kitty wrote:

Hi Eva,
I remember when you shared your account of 911 with the group. There were
no objections then. I am sure this movie must have touched you deeply.

Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: <EvaTEsq@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fahrenheit 911

Hear, Hear! It's just a movie guys. No need to get testy.

By the way, Zem, I agree -- it was awesome. So provacative. I have not
been
that emotionally invested in anything I have ever seen on the screen, ...
ever. But then again, I was right outside the Wolrd Trade Center on 9/11,
so
when they played the audio sounds from that day -- ofcourse I was bawling
my eyes
out. It brought back to me everything that I went through that day.

By the way, guys -- if you think this movie is "political" -- its not.
It's
a documentary of events. I don't even think that Kerry's name was
mentioned
once during the movie.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/26/2004 12:18:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,