RE: now sunblock- was-Air Layering now weather...

LOL! I can see it now!:)

My neighbors will really be yapping when I do this! They get a kick out
me now, between the baseball cap with pony tail hanging out, knee pads,
raggedy sweat pants, holey t-shirt, wet towel around my neck and now
wearing socks on my arms! They are going to have me and my weeds (native
plants) committed!

Donna