Re: Mad dogs, Englishmen, and Florida gardeners...

Chuck's first visit to our yard was something of a disaster. He works hard and fast, like a whirlwind. First time here he just went at stuff and in the process mowed down some of Ms. Fatma;s beloved Mexican petunias. She had a fit and thoroughly cowed him. Now we discuss what's to be done each time, and have had no further misadventures.