Re: Shouldn't it be this way? NOW Houseplants

In a message dated 6/27/2004 1:00:56 PM Central Standard Time,
Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:
Hoyas are another that I have had good luck with,

I have had excellent results with hoyas.  Got to pink, white and green ones
from Walmart several years ago.  They have grown all over the place, and this
year one of them bloomed.  They require practically no care at all.  I've also
had good luck with begonias as house plants.  I'm not a very good housekeeper
(that's an understatement), and although I try to remember, I'm not very
consistent with watering either.  Oh, the other plants I've grown successfully
indoors are walking iris and the one my mother called an airplane plant -- sends
out shoots with babies on the end.

zem
zone 7
West TN