Re: landscape

  • To: "Agardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: [CHAT] Re: landscape
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:25:04 -0500

Your reply didn't seem like a private message, though that's the way you
addressed it, so my reply will send it back to CHAT; especially because some
of the others may have some input to help you.

Re >  I suppose there are problems with a new home, but in NM they don't
have building codes and inspections like they do in CA. <
I would think there may still be some sort of law in NM  that protects
homebuyers from sellers who hide certain information.  What you described re
the electricity is a pretty serious matter and I would think you'd have some