Re: Re: landscape

Dakota, one of the speakers at our MG conference this year was Jeni Webber, a
landscape architect from San Francisco.  She talked about utilizing native
plants in designing one's yard and showed numerous examples of front yards she
had done -- primarily in New Mexico and Arizona.  She has recently written a
bood called the "Front Yard Idea Book" published byTaunton Press. I have no idea
what it costs, but you might find something like it in your local library.
Another suggestion would be to contact your county extension office also for
finding out what plants, trees can be used in your area for xeriscaping.

zem
zone 7
West TN