From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of EvaTEsq@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 2:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lemon Balm Uses/Recipes?

How's the best way to do that, Bonnie?  [I am a nightmare in the kitchen --
truly, a danger to myself and others]  Do I have to dry the stuff first?  Do
use leaves only or leaves and stems?  Do I have to chop it up?

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/27/2004 12:01:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,