Re: Mad dogs revisited

If it ever starts to rain with some regularity, it"ll cool down a bit. Right now it is pretending to rain, that is the dish loses signal for 30 seconds or so every few minutes. Guess I better load the radar and see what it looks like.

On Sunday, June 27, 2004, at 05:00 PM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

How hot will it be at the end of July, Jim, if it's 90+ early in the summer?

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5) who's enjoying 77 F. as Bill & I dig a hole for a
pond my younger daughter got me last year.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 2:52 PM
To: Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Mad dogs revisited

The heliconias were gone, so we didn't get one. We did get lychees,
mangos, tamarinds, and a red Caribbean papaya. Fruit, not plants, but I
intend to plant the seeds from the tamarinds and the papaya.

It's 90+ degrees again. But also a few clouds, so maybe...

Island Jim Southwest Florida Zone 10 27.0 N, 82.4 W

http://www.hort.net/funds/

http://www.hort.net/funds/

Island Jim
Southwest Florida