Re: Limestone walkway

I like that idea of selling plants related to the tour gardens [did I get that right?]. That's what they do at Filoli, the estate of the Matson steamship mogul, which is now open to the public. Their garden shop pretty well limits itself to things that are then in bloom or otherwise spectacular. Who can resist a pot of foxgloves when you've just seen a half acre of them.