Re: Re: landscape

Almost, Cathy. But not quite.

On Sunday, June 27, 2004, at 07:27 PM, cathy carpenter wrote:

I agree, having been through many "endangered plant gardens" that most of their plants, included in a typical perennial bed, would not warrant a second look. Yet I have also visited homes that have, through their landscaping, so perfectly translated themselves into their local environment, that there is a beauty there transcending the showiness one sees in more forgiving climates. I trust I make myself obscure??
Cathy