Re: Shouldn't it be this way?

I wish I knew, Ceres.  I have one that I rooted from a cutting maybe  20
years ago.  It has been in the same pot for six or eight years, and has become
quite massive.  It sits on a
table near a window and beside a lamp.  It blooms at irregular intervals, but
I never know
what has prompted it to bloom.  The blossoms are fragrant and, I think, quite
lovely.  I
tell myself from time to time that I should repot it, but since it still
looks good, and I am
lazy, I haven't done it yet.  I have another that hangs in a north window.
This one has not bloomed for several years, and I know it needs repotting but I
don't seem to get around to
doing it.  They just seem to thrive without any effort on my part - not even
much water.
Maybe they thrive on neglect?

In a message dated 06/27/2004 8:53:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,