Re: Re: landscape

Bonnie, Q.A.L. doesn't transplant well on account of the taproot.
Best wait until it goes to seed and collect some seed - sow
immediately as I think (won't swear to this) they have a short
lifespan.  I'm very fond of Q.A.L. myself.  Used to have lots and
lost it and my Mom sent me seed and I had some last year, but it has
not come back from self-seeding this year:-(  Shall have to try
again, I see.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
> I've been having trouble finding Queen Ann's Lace in our
neighborhood.  I