RE: Yellowjackets

I am disturbing them by mowing.  Another reason, I dislike lawns.  Found a
document "IPM for Schools" that says that the vibrations from mowers and
athletic events can cause them to attack.  Also, advised loggers and mowers
to use clothing and veils used for bee work.  That is one thing I wanted to
know...could that clothing protect me...didn't know if stingers were longer
on yellow jackets and so could penetrate bee protection clothing.  So, I am
now looking for a good but reasonably priced source.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN