Re: Politics

I agree that there seems to be growing intolerance for differing ideas and
that seems to be supported by some of the political analysis groups.  Seems
that around 40% of the voters are stuck on each side with little movement
back and forth no matter what the news or issues.  Both parties target the
true 6% undecided...now THAT is scary for a democracy.   (Jesse, are you
truly in that 6%?)

Husband and I went to see Fahrenheit 911 this afternoon...very
interesting...biased but definitely thought provoking.  I had heard about
some of the Saudi connections on a talk show a month back...no one knew
what the caller was talking about...there is also a book on this issue in
addition to Moore's take.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

Perhaps
> what she doesn't like is the fact that many of us don't agree with her
> position instead of the content and/or subject.  You see I find a growing
> lack of respect for differing views in this country from both the right
and
> left but I'm thoroughly sick of those who profess to be conservative
calling
> all of us in the middle or slightly left of center as lefties, liberals or
> commies and unAmerican to boot.
>
> Liz, if you didn't like politics mixed into the garden soil then why did
> your initial message have the Re-elect message at the bottom?  Go and see
> the movie!  Stretch your mind.  Keep an open mind and try and see what the
> other side sees sometimes.  It may not change your mind but it might give
> you a different perspective.
>
> David Franzman
> A Touch of the Tropics
> www.atouchofthetropics.net