RE: hum

Oh Gees.... thanks guys... you made me feel so safe here :)

Actually I had heard (but not sure it is true!) that the worst fault
line in this country is situated in southern Illinois area. Even worse
than the popular Calif one.

Problem is -- where it hit -- is not far from three nuclear power
plants. Now that is scary!