RE: in my garden today.....

Well Jesse I am still not impressed today either...

You are right, this once a month if that in the garden has really taken
it's toll on me and the plants...although I think some have done better
without my intervention :)

I have also threatened plants many times.. either you bloom or you will
be replaced by next season... seems they get the hint LOL!

Rich.. no trains running so that solved that dilemma.... Actually we are
supposed to be on the tour for next years national convention... so he
better start doing something other than looking at the space. I have
half done trellis and bridges in my front room....(as you can tell, I am
not a cleaning fanatic) Any chance you are heading to the Denver
convention this year? Or Chicago next year?