RE: Re: Re: landscape

Thanks, Pam!  I'd like that!!!

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 7:17 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Re: landscape

Bonnie - I leave mine for the butterflies until they get ratty and seedy
looking then I pull them up. I've still got some left to yank and can
save you some seeds if you would like them? They come back like
gangbusters every year! That's provided they haven't washed away in the
monsoon this am - LOL

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A