From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 8:48 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] hum

Johns doing well thanks.... Now that he is no longer on the drugs, not
so worried about him in the garden... He feels pain now when doing
something he shouldn't. Actually he is going to do a few non- stenuous
things for me during the week. He is bored! We discussed where he is
spraying that roundup!

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/