RE: in my garden today.....

I can relate to that Rich, but was hoping to meet you.... those darn
conventions cost an arm and a leg.... We are also going on the pre-tour
train rides for 5 days throughout Colorado and New Mexico.

Well save your pennies for Chgo next year.... it should be an
interesting one. Of course what else can I think since I am on the
planning committee.. ok, treasurer. Don't even ask how that happened
since it is 'not' my hobby but Johns....

Donna

> Hi Donna
>
> Would love to go, but with a money pit in college, am without funds.
Be
> sure to have a good time!!!
>

> > Rich.. no trains running so that solved that dilemma.... Actually we
are
> > supposed to be on the tour for next years national convention... so
he
> > better start doing something other than looking at the space. I have
> > half done trellis and bridges in my front room....(as you can tell,
I am