Re: kitty's bug was: Yellowjackets

While there are several species of lacebug, the ones I get on my
azaleas every once in a while are not fast movers; transparent wings
with a black mark on them.  I keep thinking your guy has to be one of
the plant hopper types and am still trying to get back to my search.
I know I have seen a small brown insect with that cotton tuft on the
rear...would know the critter instantly if I could only find a photo
of it.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade