Re: Re: hum/water

I think you should run for office there Pam.... might get them moving in the correct direction:)

although I attempt to stay out of politics completely, this little town
grew so fast those in office were having a hard time. Attended a few
town meetings, spoke up.... maybe you should also do something like

who's ex-husband is a politician