Re: now sunblock...

In a message dated 6/28/04 10:27:12 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< Yeah, pasty white, dry, Irish skin doesn't hold up so well. >>

Hey, Kitty, that (pasty, white, dry, Irish - yes) describes my skin as well.
With coal black hair (long gone now) one would think I would tan.  I make an
annual visit to my dermatologist and experience the annual carving.  I wear
sunblock no matter what my schedule is but yesterdays deep burns puts me at
risk.  I can't stand to wear a hat.
    Ceres