Re: now sunblock- was-Air Layering now weather...

My stepdaughter has that problem too (fair skin, EXTRA curly hair - of
Scotch/Irish decent). She gets those little bumps on the back of her
arms. She sunburns so easily...I make sure she gets sunscreen before she
goes out for any long period of time.

Marge Talt <mtalt@hort.net> wrote:
> From: Kitty
> I doubt there are many people with this particular sensitivity.
Even my
> dermatologist didn't know what it was. For most people I am sure a
> application of sunscreen will do the trick as all they are
concerned with is
> sunburn. But for me, it's a lifesaver.

Well, I have it, Kitty. Haven't been to the beach in years and
years, but used to get those little bumps about every durn time I
spent time in the sun without being totally covered in cloth. Not
only that, if I go out in the sun without a hat, I black out; done it
since I was a child. Durn good thing I garden in shade:)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor: Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :