Re: Indiana wants me...

Me too, send it to me too.

On Tuesday, June 29, 2004, at 07:04 PM, David Franzman wrote:

Not that one Cathy. I only had a few of them Cathy, however, I have the
most gorgeous purple coming out just now called Purple Veil. It's about 6"
across and has a silvery sheen to it. As soon as I take a pic I'll send to
Donna as we seem a little busy around here to get my wife to fiddle with the
site right at the moment.

David Franzman
A Touch of the Tropics
www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "cathy carpenter" <cathyc@rnet.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Indiana wants me...

Is the picture on your web site?
Cathy
On Tuesday, June 29, 2004, at 12:59 PM, David Franzman wrote:

The home of Dan Quayle? Not in our lifetime! By the way, did I ever
tell
you folks that one of the varieties of Hibiscus that I have is a really
beautiful purple and is named Marilyn Quayle? It's from a hybridizer
in
Florida. I once asked him how I was supposed to sell M.Q. in Marin
County,
home of the hot tubs, wealthy liberals and young men who fight with the
Taliban? He just laughed.