From: Marge Talt [mailto: mtalt@hort.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 03:55:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Air Layering

> From: Melody <mhobertm@excite.com><br>> Yeah: I have two very lovely
variegated dogwood shrubs that I would<br>love to have more of...how
sanguinea, cuttings taken about now should root <br>without treatment -
Dirr says about 44%. If C. sericea or C. alba, I<br>have rooted this
with no hormones and it self-layers where it touches<br>ground, so if
yours have any low branches, put a rock on one and let<br>nature take
its course...<br><br>Marge Talt, zone 7
Maryland<br>mtalt@hort.net<br>Editor: Gardening in
Article: Battling
Index of Articles by Category and