From: Elizabeth Gessler [mailto: lgeeyore@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:00:38 -0400
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Fahrenheit 911

I understand that everyone has different views on things but I didn't
think<br>that this was the place to discuss it. And to disagree with one
of the posts<br>I don't think the posts were just about movie prices. If
I wanted political<br>conversation I would go to one of my political
groups. I prefer to choose<br>when to discuss politics instead of having
kind enough to send me the unsubscribe instructions I'll go<br>find it
myself. I feel confident that I am capable of figuring it out in
Message-----<br>From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf<br>Of
Aplfgcnys@aol.com<br>Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 1:27 PM<br>To:
message dated 06/25/2004 11:43:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
regardless of your politics, but I too am<br>tiring of the one-sided
nature of the political discussions as of late.<br>Could we all get back
to more "friendly" and less political topics? Even<br>topics regarding
gardening, the ecology, natural resources and bills<br>associated with
that would be O.K. if it were couched as something for all<br>to
consider rather than laying blame and/or pointing fingers to
this<br>individual or party as if everything you read or hear in the
press were<br>fact. There are two sides to every story. And while we
finger-point to<br>some unnamed evil, remember that our society is what
WE make of it and if we<br>wanted only one view, we could relax and let
someone become dictator<br>Bonnie, thanks for saying so nicely what I've
been thinking. I frequently<br>differ from my family members on
political, and other, issues, but I love<br>them<br>just the same, and I
hope I have taught my sons to respect other people's<br>opinions even if
they are dif

opinion, but that doesn't carry with it the right to force that
But I would be <br>happier<br>if we kept our discussions to topics of an
uncontroversial
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com