From: Daniel Roman [mailto: djroman@worldnet.att.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:49:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] tomato woes

Theresa,<br><br>Are you sure that you don't have a black walnut tree
lurking nearby? Seems<br>like you looked at everything
"Tchessie" <tchessie@comcast.net><br>To: "GardenChat"
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 8:39 PM<br>Subject:
rotatation, resistant varieties, wishing and<br>> praying, but once
again I have wilt on 2 of my tomato plants (I always<br>> forget if it
is fusarium or verticilium). Either way, I ripped out one<br>> plant 2
weeks ago, today I ripped out my Sweet 100. It, of course
is<br>loaded<br>> with green tomatos (I picked all of the ripe and
almost ripe ones and<br>> brought inside). Bought killed me to yank it.
Is there anything that<br>gets<br>> rid of this problem??? I'm seriously
considering removing the soil and<br>> replacing it- except I wouldn't
have a clue how much to remove or if this<br>> would be a backache in
vain! Of course, this is the BEST spot in the<br>garden<br>> to grow
CA<br>><br>> P.S. Thanks to David, Jesse, Kitty and Jim for chiming in
on the<br>"politics"<br>> snit. Was too tired to bother, but happy
someone did.<br>><br>>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com