From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 6:11 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] tomato woes

As I mentioned, I don't do food, but...I have had classes. I have a question
for you.  Are you planting each year's tomatoes in the same place?  Crops
should be rotated.  I realize it is "the BEST spot in the garden to grow
tomatos", but I think you should seriously consider using the second best
spot.  I had a wilt problem years ago on some oriental poppies, and what I
remember reading then is that I could never plant poppies in that spot