Re: hum/water/fireworks

HEY!  Pam, I'll pay ya to come up here & do that in my neighborhood!  Where
the hell do these kids get these M-80s???  You'd think they sold them at
Walmart! (Sales of fireworks are illegal in NY)

Poor Max & Cody can't take the constant barrage of artillery.  They are
scared out of their wits!

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/30/2004 10:31:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,