Re: Russian sage - invasive?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Russian sage - invasive?
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:41:10 -0600

One Buddleia davidii survived 3 yrs for me, then croaked, others never made
it.  I even tried B. alternifolia which isn't hardy here, but limped along
for a few years.  However, at our Display Gardens they thrive and put out
seedlings everywhere which also thrive if you don't get them out.

Kitty
neIN Z5