Re: rain dance is working TOO well.

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] rain dance is working TOO well.
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 17:09:25 -0600

No problems with rice here.  But I do have 5 cats that each take a chunk of
dry cat food from its bowl and chews it over the floor.  And one that still
manages to drag the weighted water dish around (though not as far and not as
often)  And somebody keeps leaving coffee cups and cereal bowls in my sink.

Kitty