Re: Buddleia ( was Russian sage - invasive?)

I think they're just weird, picky plants individually. How's that for an
explanation? I love them, wish I could get them to grow, but I'm tired of
running head first into that particular brick wall. I have plenty of other
walls to run into!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC