Re: Russian sage - invasive?

Well- it can't be the heat, since they grow fine here.  And mine growing
in well amended soil (Black Knight) or utter crap next the to street and
next to the side fence- essentially clay and gravel.  Both do fine, and
I've moved both several times. I didn't think it was possible to kill
the things.  So... maybe try again??