Re: now cleaning/rain dance.

Be glad you don't live w/ the clean floor police here.  One speck of
anything, a piece or gravel or leaf or whatever gets tracked into the
kitchen gets inspected.  Then she looks at me like - this isn't food,
what the H is it doing on my floor??  If the carpet gets too "furry",
she looks at me like - hello, is the vacuum broken?   Unbelievable.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX