Re: rain dance is working TOO well.

Hey it better clear up in a week and it should be around 780 if you don't mind.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 4:23 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] rain dance is working TOO well.

We've got a flood watch this AM--third day of rain; about 9 inches so far.

On Jun 1, 2005, at 5:51 PM, A A HODGES wrote:

Holli and Kitty, how DOES it get dirty again? I just got home, threw
today's pants in the laundry basket and thought, well damn, now I have more
laundry to do.
I also have to finish vacuuming up the 5 pound bag of rice my kids pulled
off the counter and is now all over the tile.Why OH WHY do I not put things
away immediately? NOT a fun thing to walk on. Got to go get the ShopVac
out!
PS-rain dance is still working. HUMID here and under tornado watches all
over.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC