Re: copperhead got the Anne Boleyn treatment

I'm very careful dear.  And my eyes are always sweeping the ground
looking for dandelions to behead, sticks to pick up and such.
Especially early morning and dusk when the slithering creatures are
more active.  Fortunately I'm just far enough from the lake to avoid
the cottonmouths and water mocs.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX