Off to the Garden

Thanks to Rich's rain dance..  we had a good amount of rain last night  so
weeding will be easier.  Hey anyone want some very invasive  BAMBOO!!!??   Have
to go cut some down..  No I wasn't the one who  planted it.. the owners before
me did, and my guess is they knew nothing about  gardening.  ;(

Holli
Long Island, New York