in search of

What's going on?  I'm almost out of vermiculite and don't need (or want to
store) the big 4cuft bag from AgPlus, so I tried Home Depot.  They don't
carry it.  They carry the Scotts brand of everything (the way Lowe's carries
Miracle Gro everything) and the salesman was there and he said that they
don't want it.  So I checked Wal-Mart.  Nope.  And not just out of it; they
don't carry it.  Admittedly, I haven't checked everywhere yet; I'll try a
few places tonight, but what gives?  Could it be the asbestos scare?  Every
bag of vermiculite I've seen in the past few years has had a label "Asbestos
Free" on it, so that shouldn't be a concern.

Anyone else having trouble finding vermiculite?

neIN Z5