To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Off to the Garden

We were supposed to get rain Fri-Sat-Sun, none so far except Thurs
overnight. I spent about 6 hrs in the garden yesterday and got a few things
done. While looking for spaces to tuck things in, lo and behold, my Mock
Orange was blooming! No fragrance, but at least it bloomed. It's a
sprawling, leggy thing with little to its credit, so it may still get yanked
someday. But after trying for 15 yrs to get a Philadelphus to flower, I did
derive some pleasure from this one blooming in its third year.

Kitty

----- Original Message ----- From: <Hollikft@aol.com>