Re: OT Nitron deodorizer question

Enzal is the right one. I'm still very satisfied. I've tried them all, and this one is by far the best.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Libby Valentine" <grdner03@yahoo.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 9:09 PM
Subject: [CHAT] OT Nitron deodorizer question

Who was so pleased with the Nitron pet odor neutralizer? Zem, was it you? I
need some! But all I see on their website is something called Enzal deodorizer
and freshener. Is that the right thing?

We had new windows put in and discovered (should I say uncovered) some spots in
the closet where the one of the previous generation of cats had messed (the Aby
had some bladder problems her last year). Anyway, now that they're uncovered
they are noticeably smelly. So... looking for a solution & thought I'd try the
Nitron product if I can identify it.

I was all caught up with CHAT messages back in April for 2 whole weeks. Now
I'm back up to over 2000 to catch up. whew!

Thanks,
Libby
Maryland zone 6
http://mail.yahoo.com