Re: Container Gardens

In a message dated 6/4/05 8:59:40 PM, Chris@widom-assoc.com writes:

<< I can only use a small dump truck to get the

soil to where I need it.  >>

Chris, I am planning the addtn of a berm in the back garden area which will
require moving the soil from the front driveway to the back by wheel barrow.  I
will also be moving some rock to the location.  We built on my garden room by
 digging out wheel barrow by wheel barrow to a dumpster located in the
driveway and everything in the same method.  It can be done.  Fortunately our
contractor (BIL) agreed to the process.
    I, too, love the process of planting and  experimenting with new
combinations each year.  I do get lots of opportunities at the greenhouse.  With the
many choices, I am amazed at the customers who still are happy with a geranium,
spike & ivy.
    Ceres