RE: Container Gardens now moving dirt

I also move everything via a wheel barrel and old red wagon from my
childhood. (has the larger wheels and bed on it than the new ones).

I actually prefer the red wagon, easier for me to pull the wagon rather than
lift the wheel barrel.

John and I can unload a full size pick up truck filled over the brim in less
than 3 hours.

Large boulders are another matter tho....haven't master that one yet since I
can no longer get a tow truck in my yard. Might be an idea for you Chris, a
hook tow truck can sling the boulders and drop them where you want. Just
find a company in your area that has a 4 wheel drive one, as they can go
anywhere. (most are not 4 wheel drive)