Re: Problem- Vera needs help!

From what it looks like,,, seems like Tent Caterpillars..  I could be  wrong.
  I think  Eva may know if it is..seems there was a  conversation about it
last month.

Holli
Long Island, NY

In a message dated 6/5/2005 10:55:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
vmetzke@gmail.com writes:

Thanks  Donna,
Could not see any specific pest to identify!  Have never had  this sort
of thing!  Was going to blame Alan and the MC for stiring up  dust on
the alley but the webbing took him off the hook!  Guessing  some type
of tiny spider even though none visible!  Any suggestions  are welcome!
Lilac is next to it and has been going strong for at least 20  years!
Don't want damage to it.
Vera