Re: Problem- Vera needs help!

I agree with Holli on that one Vera, some type of caterpillar. May not be
tent, but definitely one of those buggers. Can you see tiny black specks
anywhere? Or not so tiny really. Indication of caterpillar poop. I'd prune
off the infected tips and then start seaching for the culprit. Some Volck
oil with soap in it should take care of some of it. And it won't hurt the

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC