RE: Spray & Tides

Yeah I can relate to not having enough hours in the garden to get stuff
done! Darn work hours really get in the way at times!

The pea gravel was for my mother, around the veggie boxes. When I did mine,
she had too much 'stuff' back there. Now that it is cleared out.... Need a
couple more loads, but with the predicted high temps/rain.... not gonna
happen this week! But since it will only be walkways around the raised beds,
I did put that landscaping fabric down and anchored, so it is all ready for
the gravel.