Re: Problem- Vera needs help!

Spider mites.

On Jun 5, 2005, at 10:55 PM, Vera Metzke wrote:

Thanks Donna,
Could not see any specific pest to identify!  Have never had this sort
of thing!  Was going to blame Alan and the MC for stiring up dust on
the alley but the webbing took him off the hook!  Guessing some type
of tiny spider even though none visible!  Any suggestions are welcome!
 Lilac is next to it and has been going strong for at least 20 years!
Don't want damage to it.
Vera

Hi Gang,

While Vera and I were out and about yesterday, she was telling me about a
problem with her arborvitae (sp?). She sent over some pictures today, and I
am not sure what decided to call it home. Reminds me of the nests I see in
the fall, but not this time of year... so?!?

http://snipurl.com/fdsn

Any questions, Vera would be glad to answer! <lol>

Donna

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W