Re: Spray & Tides

That may be, but after a good drink, each plant popped back to normal
within 10 minutes, while it was still hot out. Hydrangeas with shallow
roots and Filipendulas are notorious for their moisture demands and
often need more water while their companions don't. The Filipendulas
that were prostrate from thirst are planted on a very dry spot. Probably
should move them.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5