Re: Spray & Tides

Then I would guess that your soil was in a negative balance between moisture retention and plant need. That's not often my problem. Here, at the plantation, when plants wilt it is usually because the sun/heat has made greater demands on their transpiration needs than their roots can supply--watering doesn't help meet that need. One of the anti-transpiration foliar sprays might, however. Hmmm; have to think about that.