RE: Soil pH

Only when I'm alone, or with someone.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 2:49 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Soil pH

Now this is bizarre....
I knew right where the box was, opened it and...that's not my soil
tester. The box is the original and it reads J & M Instruments pH
Tester, Model 3N. It was green with 2 soft metal prongs. But this one is
new, brown, with a single probe on a wire, and labeled AMI Medical
Electronics. I'm guessing that, with repeated use, it may have broken
and I replaced it. But I don't remember doing that. It appears to be a
companion piece to my light meter. Do these things ever happen to any of
you?

Anyway, here's a link to J&M:
http://www.jminstrumentservice.com/

--